Saturday, 12 March 2011

Updates

Well things have changed since I last posted - Harlan is almost two and a half now, we've started creating a playroom in the spare room, he's asking to be carried in a sling again (mummy secretly very pleased about this!) and he's given up his dummy. We decided that it needed to go, he only had it at night/naps anyway, and after 3 hours of crying for it the first night (and many trips upstairs to comfort him!) it's been a complete non-issue, much easier than I imagined.

Tonight when Harlan came down from his bath, he was trying to build a tent with his towel, so I decided that it was worth him being a few minutes late for bed to encourage his creativity and imagination... and I like building dens too! We used his towel, a Didymos wrap, some cushions and his table and chairs. He lay underneath it and announced "shut door mummy, I go sleep now". I'm now planning a huge den in the playroom ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment